Sunday, May 15, 2011

We May Get A New Writer!

I'm So Exited! My Best-Friend On Stardoll LilFruityTooty May Join Our Blog! What's Better Than A New Writer? Fresh New Posts New Advice And New Taste! Oh And Don't Worry, You Won't Need To Call Her By Her Stardoll Username! You Could Call Her By Her Nickname Fruity Or By Her Real Name Hannah! I'm So Exited To Have Someone New Blog And Post On This Blog! Are You? I'm Going To Do A Review On Justin Bieber's Hit Movie Never Say Never Since His Movie Is Coming Out! I'm Going To Tell You Now, Go Buy It Or Rent It At Your Local Video Rental Store! It's Really Worth Watching! Even If You Don't Like Justin You May Like Him When You Watch The Movie And See How Much Of A Greta Person He Is! Well I'm Going To Go Write A Review! G2G! Bye!
XOXO,Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment