Monday, June 20, 2011

My Lack Of Post

Okay So I Have A Very Long Story To Tell You Guys! Well You Know About How Much I Didn't Post That Often For About A Week Well First Real Life Was Calling And Second My Bad Luck! Okay So What Happened Was That Two Days Ago There Was This Massive Thunder Storm Down Where I Live And There Was One Shot Who Made The Whole House Bounce! We Saw The Lightning, The Growling And Sparks! It Was So Loud That It Woke Me Up! (My Mom Saw The Lightning And The Sparks But Everybody Heard The Growling!) And I Had This Little Doll From When I Was A Baby That I Still Have That Was In My Closet (To Be More Specific In My Toy Box... Yes I Do Have A Toy Box But I Barely Ever Open It!) And It Hit So Hard That The Doll Started Playing Some Kinda Creepy Music! I Was Scared To Death!!! Not Only Do I Hate Thunder But I Had To Have Creepy Music In The Background?! No Thank You! So Anyways I'll Never Get To The Point If I Continue Blabbing But Anyways I Ran Into My Mom And Dad's Room To See If Everything Was Alright And Fortunately Everyone Was OK! But Me And My Mom Started Saying About How It Would Be Annoying If The Computer Would Blow! And Then We Went Down Stairs And Our Computer Was Blowed! So Right Now We Moved Some Old One That We Had In The 1st Century And Lugged It Up And Connected It To Our PC Since That Only The Screen Went Black But The PC Was Fine! So Anyways We'll Be Using This One Until We Buy A New One So That's Good! And That Are My Two Excuses Of Why A I Suddenly Disappeared From Blogger! Anyways Don't Worry You'll Be Hearing From Me Almost Everyday! My Friend Also Has A Laptop At Her House So I Can Always Go There To Post! Well Hope You Forgive Me And Continue Reading My Blog!
XOXO, Danika  

No comments:

Post a Comment