Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hannah Montana Lilac PSP

Have You Guys Heard About The Hannah Montana Lilac PSP? I Got It For My Birthday And It’s AWESOME! First Of All It’s Purple (A.K.A My Favorite Color!!) Second It Comes With 3 Hannah Montana Shows (Even If I’m Not That Much Of A Big Fan It Still Entertaines Me!) And A Hannah Montana Game! It Also Comes With A Memory Stick PRO Duo (I’m Not A Good Memorizer So I Didn’t Memorize It I’m Copying It From What’s Writen On The Memory Card! =P)  It Also Comes With Some PSP Headphones! There Is A Little Button On The Headset That Lets You Control The Volume A To Fastforward Or Rewind. My Birthday Is’t Today By The Way! It’s November The 30th And Yes The Hannah Montana PSP Is Kinda Old  And I Got It Two Years Or 1 Year Ago But I Was Just Staring At It While I Was Typing And I Tought That I Would Make A Review On It Since It’s Really Cool! Oh And On Your PSP You Can Download Magazines,Games,Comic Books,Music,Pictures,Movies And You Can Even Surf The Web If You Have Wireless Hotspot. Since I’m Not The Techy Kind I’m Not Sure How To Download Those Things On My PSP But I Do Know How To Download Music! At Least! Well I Have To Go So Goodbye For Now!

XOXO,Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment