Monday, May 2, 2011

Urban Planet Haul!

Today I Went Shopping At Urban Planet And Bought Lots Of Cool Stuff! I Went To The Real Deal Store And Didn't Shop On The Website But You Can! Click Here To Go Cyber-Shopping  At Urban Planet! You Can Find A Lot Of Great Sales And Offers! So Check It Out! Here Is The List Of Things That I Bough Well I Bought A Pink Striped Top (Crop Top) For 14,00$ I Also Bought The Same Model Except Yellow Too! And Also Bought A Blue Striped Tank Top And Also A Grey One (Same Model) I Bought A Whole Lots Of Shorts And Some Basic Tank Tops! (They Where 2 For 5,00$ Great Deal!!)
Hoped You Enjoyed My Mini Blog Haul! Sorry That It Isn't All That Detailed And There Are No Links Or Pictures! Could Have Been Done Better But I'm Really In A Hurry! I'm Lucky That I Had Time To Do This!
XOXO, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment